Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chat Forum Undergoes Name Change 6-25-09

I made note of the name change to the chat forum in the chat index. However, I wanted to let all of you know about it. Some readers might have previously visited the single entry under "chat" and may not look there to see the updated information I placed there this morning.

To save you from having to click on chat (found on the side bar) to read about the name change to the chat forum, below is the message I posted there.

Updated Information 6-25-09: The chat forum has a new name. It is now the NetBiz Network. The url for the forum has not changed as of yet, due to the number of places I will have to update with this information before considering a change to the URL. When and if I do decide that changing the url is necessary, I will let everyone know about that change here.
Nothing else about the forum has or will change. Writers, internet entrepreneurs/marketers, and all those interested in working and making money online utilizing the powerful technology of the internet are welcomed and invited to share information about working online/ business opportunities/ and how to be successful at making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment