Monday, May 18, 2009

About: Knowledge Database for Webmasters

Many of the wonderful people who purchase articles and other content from professional freelance writers like me, are also webmasters needing information and resources to help them build and promote their online business sites. I have learned quite a bit about seo, traffic generating, internet marketing, and business promoting over the years as a webmaster myself since 2003. I have read volumes of material covering these subjects through the years and have tested many of the techniques and strategies they suggested.

The results of my many years of putting them to the test has allowed me to build a list of effective search engine optimizing techniques, high traffic generating tips and tools, captivating internet marketing strategies, and powerful business promoting methods.
I will share the knowledge I have gained in all my time as a webmaster and working online for you to benefit from by addressing each of these subjects in various articles.

Please be patient as I build this knowledge database for webmasters. I will add informative articles to it as quickly as possible so that you can reap the benefits of all that I have learned from my years of research and testing.

I wanted to mention to new readers that since the NetWrite blog also has a chat forum, which presents information and resources for webmasters, that I will be splitting articles and links to further research and tools for webmasters between this blog and the NetBiz Network Forum.

There is a two-fold purpose for me doing this. It helps to avoid duplicating content. It also provides webmasters who find their way to the forum before discovering this blog access to resources on the forum and a link back (top left of forum page)to this blog for more resources. I would suggest visiting both of them often in order to find all the information and resources contained in each of these knowledge databases for webmasters.

As I have said before, if you have information and knowledge to pass along to other readers, please do, using the comment box, or you can mail your comments and suggestions for future articles to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment