Friday, April 3, 2009

Check This for Writing Jobs

Checking various job boards for writing projects daily, is an all too familiar task for many writers. You have to look for them and then go after them if you want to earn enough to turn your writing into a full-fledged career, or work from home job.

Over time, you may be able to build a list of clients that request content from you on a regular basis, and earn the bulk of your pay for your writing services from them. I started my own writing company about 5 years ago and I have "ongoing" and new clients that come to me for my writing services.

I still maintain memberships in a few sites for writers, as well as check job boards for writers on slow days or weeks, when my schedule is open for writing gigs, separate from the writing I do for my personal clients.

Anyhoo, I thought I would pass along this link to a site for writers to find writing gigs. There you will also find many useful tools for writers. You may want to bookmark this website so you do not have to search for it when making the rounds looking for writing work. Good Luck, Hope You Catch Some Writing Gigs Today!

Copy and Paste the link below into a new window, or bookmark us before clicking on the link so that you can easily find your way back here.

http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link; it looks like a good site (I had a quick peek).

    ReplyDelete