Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun Brain Games

Research studies show that "challenging" your brain regularly through learning about new things, picking up new words or languages, and even through playing games, can keep your brain healthier and functioning at it's optimal best, for longer as you get older.

I like the free and fun brain games found here: http://www.gamesforthebrain.com/ . My favorite game is Reversi. I usually visit this site a couple times a week. It is not "goofing off" when it is providing my brain with exercise is it? LOL

Note: Skip taking the I.Q Test, which has a box to click to take the test on the lower, left or right side of some game pages. That is unless you want to waste time navigating through 15 pages of offers just to get your score. Hmmm... perhaps that really is a test of one's I.Q after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment