Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Page-One of a New Chapter in Writing

A Hearty Welcome to Everyone

My intentions for creating this blog are three-fold. The first of them is for personal and professional reasons.

"I am a writer who needs to have an array of opportunities for expressing my creative side. A blog allows me the freedom to write about what interests me as a writer, and from the perspective of my own unique spirit. "

It also provides a forum for me to show my "creativity, skill, and self" to others I of course, hope that some of those who visit my blog may decide to utilize the broad range of writing services that I can offer to them to meet all of their content needs.

The second reason I decided to start this blog is to build a quality resource space for writers to reference in helping them to achieve their full writing potential as writers. I invite new and established writers, whether they write for the web, or offline, and regardless of whether that writing is for personal or professional purposes, to share in building a wonderful community for writers.

My third intent for this blog is to educate content buyers on the advantages that "unique content" offers for marketing, company and product branding, customer service, and a host of other benefits : that makes the outsourcing of content production to professional freelance web writers and ghostwriters, a slam-dunk for your business success!

Thus with NetWrite, I have opened a new "chapter" in my writing life. I am excited to see how it will all unfold with the passage of time. I would really like you to jump right in and share your passion for the art of writing here with us, and in doing so, impart your writing knowledge on this community. Thank You. I look forward to reading comments from my readers.

Exuberant Writing!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment